Sunday, June 23, 2013

When We Bought It

We bought the house in June 2009.  I was stuck in between 2 models Verdania and Opulenia.  Verdania has a more tropical look, which I really adore, and Opulenia has a normal terrace house look.  What made us opted for Opulenia is the size of the property (22 x 90), the placement of the kitchen and the house's ventilation.

I love to see houses and purchasing one through a model unit made it more intriguing.  I kept on asking Alysser, the sales lady, how many square feet of our backyard and the open courtyard tahn can be served as 2nd entrance.  She kept on saying 'It's not that big, but you can plant a tree at least'.  

I don't have a dream house, because I love so many kinds of houses.  This one seems to suit our family the best.  I don't put too much hope on the size, as it can be very small looking at the floor arrangement.  Verdania offers more space.  

A week after, the journey of Opulenia in our life began.  

























No comments:

Post a Comment